SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO EXCITED!
So for the record:
Rat Race is a FANTASTIC movie. Go see it. Now!
And thus, the quote of the week is:
I can do anything I want--I'm excentric!
Oh John Cleese...your brilliance is so funny...that makes no sense what-so-ever...and for that reason I will not delete it.
YAY! for good movies!
Speaking of good movies--the third The Lord Of The Rings came out! I am SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO EXICITED! No, you don't understand--I've been jumping up and down for the past two days just because it was released--I haven't even gotten it yet. It comes with a Minas Tirith keepsake box. Do you have any idea how many keep sake boxes I have? A lot. Do you know how many keep sake boxes I use? Approximately none. If we're rounding up 2. But I am SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED to get this one! Oh wow I am such a nerd. It is times like this that it really shows. I think I might go to Best Buy later just to look at it. Yes, yes that is exactly the kind of nerd I am. (Shut it up--you guys do it too! We all have our weaknesses..)
In other news...I cannot believe how cold it is! I had to wear a jacket in the middle of the day! I have to get bundled up just to walk outside my door! It's crazy! But I really like having my plants inside. It makes the whole apartment feel so much more alive. I really like it.
Carl gave me a new pot for my Bonzai. It's growing out of control and I apparently really need to repot it. I'm kind of afraid to though. It's doing rather well right now and it's sort of one of those anything that's not a direct improvement is actually a deprovement because ceteras peribus (or however you spell is) the current trend is upward. So we shall see.
Carl, Hector, and I also hung out last night. It was good times.
Billy's going to be up here soon! YAY!ness! I'm SSSSOOOOOO EXCITED!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home