Enough for one day...
So I've spent the past hour playing around with my template and with it half finished I've decided, enough is enough for one day. This is not quite what I had in mind at all when I started this little game...I really just wanted to fix Alyson's link so that it would work and then...and hour later...Everything is black again. I don't know why I keep coming back to the black back ground. Maybe there's just something simple and chiche (I have no idea how to spell that word and should therefore have my rights to use it revoked by the fasion police) about it. Maybe it's just cause it's novel. I dont' know. But recommendations on the future Side Bar color/picture requests are welcome, although I reserve the right to ignore them...but I probably won't. (Not that it matters cause apparently I never really post anymore anyway...:)
Anywho..today I am happy because I woke up this morning and took a shower. Those of you that really know me know that that's a big deal. Those of you that don't are probably a little weirded out. Understandable. To quote Inigo Montoya: "Let me 'splain. No. There is too much. Let me sum up." (saw part of the Princess Bride over the weekend--YAY!) You see, I usually take showers at night. Sort of as a winding down type of thing. And it's usually a rather lengthy process cause that's the point--for me to take my time and slow down and unwind. This means that by the time the shower process is complete (through to drying), I am very very very tired and fall asleep rather easily. (also, if you get the opportunity, try taking a shower randomly in the middle of the day. Don't plan it--just sort of do it, it really is quite a strange experience. Seriously, give it a try.) So for me to use a shower to wake myself up, and to do it rather quickly, was quite a feat. I think I have previously underestimated this super power of the shower (did you notice that rhymed too?) and rather taken it for granted. I must not abuse this knowledge...or come to rely on it. I must simply relish in it's existance and keep it in my intellectual back pocket.
Oh yes, and....I GOT TO SEE BILLY! YAY! And and and...HE GOT ME A LABRINTH POSTER! I am so excited! I have never seen one of those before (to my knowledge anyway...what does that mean?). But I have no idea where to put it. This shall be fun. (Cue the Tetris theme: do doot doot doot-a-doot do do..)
On a shush note--I may get to see the movie I was in tonight! We're watch it at the director's apartment--we shall see...we shall see...
And finally: YAY! for Cingular merging with/buying out AT&T! Now we don't have to wait until 9 o'clock to make random phone calls of happiness. Make the world a better place--share the luv..and take a shower (oh c'mon! get your mind out of the gutter! you're sick!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home