Saturday, November 20, 2004

I need a hero!

Shrek 2 is about to be officially on the list of my favorite movies of all time. I love the montages in it. And I'm such a sucker for beautiful people when it comes to entertainment. Yes, I realize they are animated, but human Shrek has some very touching moments. Young, beautiful, and in love--it's such a selling entertainment combination for me. Even movies like Cold Mountain appeal to me on some minute level cause they have those elements. I don't know why, but for some reason that appears to be my favorite kind of entertainment. Except I'm not a big fan of Romantic comedies..or romances in general. Just movies that have people that are young, beautiful, and in love in them. They have to be there doing something because of love or to win love or..something. If that makes sense. Makes me feel kind of shallow.

And I love the soundtrack! Especially the Fairy Godmother version of Hero--that's probably my favorite sequence. I think it's going on my list of soundtracks to buy Someday (that list is quite long).

So I'm playing with templates cause my old one is gone and I'm too lazy to go back and try to fix it. That other one just looked to clinical..that's why I was messing with it in the first place--to uncover it's secrets so I could use some derivation of it in a project for school.

And now (drum roll please) the moment you've all been waiting for--

Jen's Preliminary Christmas Wish List!!! YAY!!

1.) Laundry Detergent
2.) Shampoo
3.) Toothpaste
4.) Q-tips
5.) Shorts
6.) Pants
7.) Paper
8.) Printer ink
9.) Spiral Notebooks
10.) Car Parts including but not limited to: sway bar links, tires, fan clutch

Wow..that's kinda sad. Now you know why my list of Soundtracks to buy Someday just keeps getting longer and longer. Someday my friends, I will lavish you all with very fine gifts. Until then, you can probably expect a niceish card this year..maybe a scarf if I have time to make one. Or..a trip to Disney! Eh? Eh? Except for Eric who has an abundance of his own tickets. =] Stay tuned--up next: Why is everyone around me getting married?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home