Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Well, that's show business

Well screening for this little movie I was in that was scheduled for December 5th got canceled. And by canceled I mean pushed back to some indefinate date in the Spring. Something about it not being flyered, but I have no idea what that means. And something about it not needing to be flyered cause it was more or less just supposed to be a cast/families screening..??? I don't know. Kinda bummed I must say, I was kind of looking forward to seeing how it turned out. I guess this will be better cause it means I won't have that "oh this it bad but it's not too late to change it" impluse going on...but probably not.

Although considering the fact that I watched Waiting for Guffman again today, it's probably for the best. I might have been horribly terribly disappointed in myself...although I am sure I will be no matter when I see it--that just appears to be the way of things. I didn't realize what a sometimes accurate picture of community theatre Guffman painted before though. I seriously know those people. I don't think I did before.

And lastly the Jen Thanksgiving Homecoming will be delayed a few hours why? So that I can meet with the guy who hit my car to talk about exactly how much he owes and where's the best place to get the work done. So instead of leaving at 10..I'll be leaving around 1:30...blast! I should spend that time working on the four projects due the week we come back from Thanksgiving...but I'll probably spend it pacing and frustraited. I'll be glad when this is resolved...hopefully AKA tomorrow.

YAY! for Thanksgiving! YAY! for food! I am sssssssoooooooooo excited! I found some old stew in the fridge last night marking my first intake of meat in almost two months. Oh to eat real food again....oh the wonder....oh the merriment!

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger LuLu said...

Wait a minute....

Is the stew two months old?

We may have to have a talk about these things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home