One more time..slowly...
So today's the big day--the test that counts for all of the other tests combined. And I have yet to study.
What have I been doing instead?
Well...yesterday I skipped class to catch up on class but instead I ran and called around for car parts (don't ever get anything from NAPA, their stuff is seriously 3 times more expensive then it should be). And now my butt is really sore. Does that happen to anyone else? When you run..not when you call around for car parts. That would just be weird.
Do you realize that this time about a year ago I got a call from Cathy Mac asking me if I would be in Forum, and a call from Eric (who I hadn't talked to in nearly years) asking me if he should turn it down? That strange thought just hit me. Wow things were different then. Not good or bad, just different.
It's really cold up here. I know it's November, but when it gets hot in the afternoon I think that I can still make it to the beach cause I didn't get to go very much over the summer, and when it's cold all the time...well I start to loose hope...and give into the fact that it is indeed winter.
Alright off to find a mechanic in Gainesville that will fix my car...and then to study. I think I'll grab some of Mi Yong's sushi first--she made some with ham and cheese. Quite a cultural experiment. Very strange, but very good. That girl is awesome.
(missing you...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home