Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Random (but not really) Quiz

Yes I stole this from Alyson. And yes it's because I haven't posted in..oh a day or so.

1) Favorite coffee drink?
Hehe...which chocolate hot chocolate from Borders. I'm a simple person.

2) Favorite alcoholic drink?
Scotch on the rocks--hold the Scotch.

3) If you could do anything (jobwise) what would you want to do?
Act. Or ya know any aspect of theatre, I'm not really picky. Or write. (this is assuming I had the necessary skills)

4) What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy chocolate. Fix my car. And then tour the world and quietly live out my days doing whatever I wanted, which would include reading and watching lots of movies. And maintaining a beautiful garden. With lots of herbs and fresh food and flowers that I could pick every day and put all over my house. And make sure my mom, brother, dad, and all other family were taken care of. And help out my friends with whatever they needed.

5) Who is the person you spend the most time with?
I'd like to say Billy. But sadly I think I spend the most time with myself. Most of my interactions are very scattered and depend on how much of what kind of work I have to get done.

6) What's on your Xmas list?
I don't have one yet. But I would go with lower ball joints, new sway bar links and new tires at the moment (for my car).

7) Do you have someone special?
Little yellow school bus special or special K special? Cause yes to both but not so much 'have'...and not so much the same person...

8) Ever been in love?
If the answer is 'no' then seriously I would like to know right now cause..eh hhe, what?!

9) Who do you admire?
Just about everyone I know for one reason or another--Carl for being so fascinated by his work, Billy for being so secretly passionate about every little thing he does, Alyson for having so much energy her blogs make me tired, Eric for being offhandedly amazingly clever, LuLu for seeing so much good in everything, Hector cause he just keeps going in the most pecular way, my mom for being so hard core about everything, I could keep going but I'll stop now.

10) Blonde, brunette, or Red Head?
I'm blondish brunette. Silly. And I don't have a preference. I have noticed though though that most of my friends (including those way back in childhood) have brown eyes. Weird.

11)Favorite food?
Seriously, been living off of Easy Mac and Top Ramen. Not really picky at the moment.

12) If you could change lives with one of your friends for a day, who would you pick?
Not that my friends don't have kool lives it's just...the typical day in the life of Billy would be fascinating, but seriously I have no idea what my friends do...although I am a little fascinated by the Med students and the professors.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Alyson said...

Yay for my energy! Yay for everybody's good qualities! And yay for quizzies! Thanks :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home