Monday, December 20, 2004

Oh why not

FIRSTS.
First best friend: Megan O'Keefe
First car: Juliet, 1983 BMW 528e
First real kiss: Hector
First screen name: Anoint2929
First self purchased CD: I have no idea. I didn't really have money of my own till I graduated HS..but I think the last CD I purchased was the Return of the King soundtrack last Christmas
First pets: hm..we had a lot of fish back in the day...and I had a rabbit named Snowball and Andrew had one named Shadow..but I don't remember if they were the very first or not
First piercing/tattoo: ears--the first time in like 4th grade and then I had to get them repierced in...8thish
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Jimmy Buffet

.LASTS.
Last cigarette: never
Last car ride: earlier this afternoon--5ish, home from Billy's
Last kiss: Today
Last cry: Today
Last movie seen: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King extended edition
Last beverage drank: water
Last food consumed: salad--the Cole Slaw kind with Avacado
Last crush: Billy
Last phone call: Billy
Last time showered: yesterday
Last shoes worn: converse
Last cd played: um...something recorded on the computer..I think it was the first Jen mix--I Don't Know Why I Love You But I Do
Last item bought: food--cole slaw, avacado, sliced turkey,chocolate..and..it seems like there was something else, but probably not
Last annoyance: the fact that Billy's not here right now
Last shirt worn: light blue shirt from The Best Christmas Pagent Ever
Last website visited: well Blogger
Last word you said: good-night
Last song you sang: don't know..I don't do a lot of singing...maybe Ave Maria in the car

What color socks are you wearing? white
What time did you wake up today? we'll go with 10

.FUTURE.
where do you want to go? to see Billy
Where are you going to live? in a house..with a fountain..and pretty glass panel..things
How many kids do you want? none (if that answer ever changes it will be to 2, but don't count on it)
What kind of car(s): Any. I'm rather fond of the one I have actually

.CURRENT.
Current mood: a little frustraited
Current music: none--the TV is on though
Current taste: Synder's of Hanover prezel pieces--Honey Mustard and Onion..mmm...
Current clothes: light blue Best Christmas Pagent Ever shirt, jeans, leather jacket, white socks, converse shoes
Current hate: no hate, I just miss Billy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home