Why do I always step in dog crap?!
For those of you fortunate to remember that faitful final day of Forum (for me anyway) when I stepped in dog (maybe cow or horse or cat) crap before the show and didn't realize it till afterwords when I was putting on my pants and realized that because my shoes had been in close proximity my pants were now covered in dog/cat/whatever crap well, it happened again. The Fink in particular should remember that close up..anywho...on my Chucks! My Chucks! Maybe that's fitting...chucks...up-chuck...dog crap...no? ok...
Anyway..
Dane Cook: Awesome. Seriously. Awesome. I thought about putting him on my List. Then I realized I didn't really want a List. So I scratched that and reversed it. (Do people actually have Lists?) Seriously. Awesome. (If he's on your List though be careful--he'll flick you in the eye when you're making out and..do other things that might just hurt a little..er..lot. Just giving you the heads up.)
The Last Samuri, Jak 2,Tenacious D, corn bread, and Shrek 2: Decent distractions if you're trying to avoid the stabbing pain of knowing that you're boyfriend will be 100 miles away from you for the next week. ("decent" would be the key word..oh and yes, those are rock n roll quotes, for the record..I'm a poser..)
The Incredibles: A movie that just about everyone I know has seen now except me. Why? Because I am a Dork with a capital D (as you can see from the spelling).
My car: still in the shop.
Sleep: What?
I miss you...something fierce..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home