Saturday, November 06, 2004

Can you sleep too much?

So yesterday I kinda slept from 4 in the afternoon till 8 the next morning. Is that bad? Aside from the obvious lack of getting stuff done and pissing off your friends I mean. Maybe Godzilla and I are vicariously connected and that's why I've been tired all the time lately. Maybe that's also why I want to go to the beach so badly. 'Vicariously connected'--is that even a term?

For those of you wondering, yes I spoke to Hector again, and my insecurities are more or less resolved. Whether or not a friendship blossoms is not really my concern anymore. I discovered that what I was really looking for was closure and an affirmation that I'm not vice ridden idgit who's a terrible judge of character and (dissillusioned though I may be) I got it. So thank you for the late night chats and all of the support. I owe you each a pizza. And 1000 kool points, just for good measure.

In other news....I GOT TICKETS TO SEE DANE COOK! YAY! for..well just YAY! And a double YAY! cause Billy's going too! So if you don't hear from me from about Thursday through Monday of next week don't worry too much, it's just that I'll be a little distracted by well everything. =]

Love, peace, and chicken grease...but not so much with the chicken grease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home