Slacker!
So I had one class today (which got out early I might add) so what did I do?
Let's review what I should have done:
1.) Study for Biochem...that whole exam thing..
2.) Study for PBD...that whole did really badly on the last exam thing..
3.) Worked out...that whole terribly disgustingly out of shape thing a fact which, since we've been studying athlerosclerosis this past week, I am becoming more and more painstackingly aware of.
4.) Gotten tickets to Gator Growl cause it's next week..
5.) Gotten food cause I'm back to Top Ramen and Easy Mac..you understand my concern for part 3...
What did I do instead?
I SLEPT!
Slept!
I slept in this morning and then I came home and took a nap. What is wrong with me?! Have I failed to realize that I do not know the difference between glycolysis and gluconeogensis? Is it not painstackingly apparent that studing the day before exams does not work when you have to memorize no less then 6 entire metabolic pathways?! No, not little pathways--the TCA cycle along has something like 10 enzymes in it, I say something like because I don't really know how many enzymes it has cause I HAVEN'T STUDIED IT ENOUGH!
Why did I choose this profession...oh yes that's right I do rather enjoy it...sometimes. Right now I'm just bitter....and really really tired. Still!
And it's that time of the year again...there's a viral menengitis outbreak. Those scare me so badly...if there were a vaccine I think I'd get one (I say think because I'm very very low on the money front). So be careful out there.
To end on a happy note..today I am happy because:
I rediscovered the joy of colored highlighters.
Had multiple pleasant interactions with Hector.
Aquired a Homestarrunner desktop background (YAY! Homestar is working on my computer again!)
Woke up to the sound of Billy.
Eric's grandmother is still ok.
So is Godzilla (the other man in my life...who is also a fish..).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home