This calls for a glass of Champ-agna--YAY! Christopher Walken
The world is calling back to me...Responsibility saying "You haven't forgotten about me, have you?" ...Logic saying "I got you this far, don't turn your back on me now" ...Loneliness saying "You didn't think you could run forever, did you?" ...Doubt saying "You've been too long away" ...Complacency saying "I knew you'd be back" ...and Hope saying "I will be here. I believe in you. You have done twenty pages before."
Beautiful moments of the day:
--The Dumple. Period.
--The Fink and I injuring ourselves trying to remove a lawn mower blade by hand. (..while the Dumple played video games.)
--A pleasant conversation with Hector. It really made my day (well part of it), and gives me hope for the world. Hopefully I'll get to see him tomorrow.
--My training coordinator returning my call and changing my training schedule so that I get done with training faster.
--Car talk about a condo by the sea...a week at the beach...my heart aches and pines and longs for that...
--Spiro's.
--The Dumple. Period.
--The Fink's dad fixing our lawn mower. He drove all the way out here, fixed in five minutes what drew blood from the Fink and me, and went on his merry way. It was intensly amusing. He really didn't have to do that, but he did. A thousand and one Thank Yous.
--Tech progress with the show--got some props and the screen is on it's way...still a little stressful..and we're staring to wear out the term "work in progress"--blast Indecisiveness!
--Chatted with Carl.
--Godzilla.
--Eddie Izzard jokes.
--Seeing the Fink's mood brighten.
--Useful rehersal.
--Root Beer Floats.
--Brownies.
Everyone stop, take a moment, and Smile. =]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home