Monday, May 03, 2004

Blah and Roar

I need to get out of my own head for a while. My own narration is driving me a little crazy. I think I just need a job. Or some chocolate. Or an air freshner for my car cause it smells a little like there's food in there...old food..like cheese...it wants cleaning out..or at least unloading. I need to do something constructive and creative--to pour all of myself into something worthwhile with clear, immediate, tangiable results. It doesn't have to take a long time, just long enough to get me to stop wallowing cause life is good and wallowing is counterproductive to living..well its counterproductive to just about everything but wallowing. But something that doesn't require thought. Like building a railroad. Or laying sod. Or dropping fries. I enjoy the simplicity of that. Like exercise. I like making clear definable goals, not necessarily easy ones, and accomplishing them. Run 3 miles. Do 4 stadiums. Bike 5 hours. Sweating and working hard and aching, and doing. Maybe that's what this is--an elaborate ploy to get me to get a job and start exercising again.

Sleep deprovation is a bad thing--I'm gonna go combate it with a nap. In the meantime, go check out Carl's blog (bwa ha ha--the bandwagon strikes again!) and write down on a piece of paper one thing today that would make your life better. Now do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home