When the band wagon comes to town...
1) What is your favorite cd currently?
I'm not one prone much to superlatives like "favorite" and "best," but the Romeo + Juliet Soundtrack (Volume 1) will always hold a special place in my heart. When I first discovered CDs and identified them as "cool" I had borrowed a bunch from my friend Nicole and that was one of them. I must have listened to it 10 that first week. Over and over and over again...until Nicole asked for them back and I carried them in my backpack and smashed that one into 20 pieces by accident. I think I had to buy her the Grease soundtrack in exchange because I couldn't find R+J. I had been looking for it ever since and finally only found it like a year ago. Other then that Dane Cook is my latest craze, and, as always, the timeless Billy's mixes.
2) Favorite sandwich?
Again with the superlatives...but I'll have to go with American cheese (or pepperjack..ususally pepperjack), turkey, mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, black olives, banana peppers, salt and pepper, oil and vinegar. Mmm..ahhh...my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Then again I really like peanut butter and jelly. Crunchy peanut butter of course. Or fluff. I like fluff. And grilled cheese...mm...with tomato soup....ah...so good. Or Hawaiin hamburger..oh...or French Dip...oh oh Ruben! so many...this is why I have a problem with superlatives..
3) Characteristic you despise?
Not a big fan of intolerance, or telling people they're wrong cause your answer is the only right one. And dishonesty. I think deep down that's my big "character" pet peeve.
4) Favorite article of clothing?
Pajamas!! Ok specific article--Pajama pants! And socks. Definately socks. Socks are really fun to me. And hats..I'd kind of like to be a hat person. And gloves. And scarves. General clothing accessories like that I guess.
5) If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I would LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE to see New Zealand. There's something fundamentally..pure about that place to me. I would love to go there. But also Fiji. And Europe. I really want to see Europe again.
6) What did you want to be when you were little?
I always said I wanted to be an astrophysicist. Because that's what Einstein was and I had a very simple admiration for that man because everybody knew who he was and had an enormous amount of respect for him... and it was a big word. I wanted to be an astronaut for a long time too. I still kind of do. And I wanted to be in movies. And write books. I still do. I didn't really have many career aspirations as a kid though. It was more like "I wanna fly!" "I wanna live on a mountain!" "I wanna sail across the ocean!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home