Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!
What woke me up this morning? Not the sound of my alarm. Or the sound of my love. Or the radio. Or the sun. Or my roommates. Or an internal alarm of some sorts. What woke me up?
The sound of a cockaroach on my headboard.
A cockaroach.
On my headboard.
On my headboard there was a cockaroach and it was walking around and it woke me up.
Walking around on my headboard was a cockaroach and it woke me up.
There was a cockaroach on my headboard!
I was severely freaked out. Not because I have any particular fear of bugs, but I watched a part of Broken Down Palace on TV a while ago and the scene that I saw was where the main character (not Clair Danes--the other one) had a cockaroach CRAWL INTO HER EAR AND DIE, causing her to become severly ill because there was a dead cockaroach in her ear.
I almost booked it to the living room, but instead I decided to hunt it. To no avail. This is not the first time that cockaroach has evaded us here in this apartment. It was first spotted in the livingroom. Then Ashley's bathroom. And now, my bedroom. This is a superroach.
Even though this is really the responsibility of the apartment complex, I think I'm gonna go buy some roach...Be-Gone...things. Cause the combined idea of a roach crawing into someone's ear a dying and it being on my headboard this morning scares the begeezus out of me.
Well I think I'm gonna go find someway to pass time until tomorrow. I might just end up mulitblogging. We'll see! =]

1 Comments:
That is so horrifying. I once stood on my couch and emptied an entire can of roach spray on one in my apartment's living room, and it just kept running around. Those stupid things are unstoppable.
Yay for multiblogging!
And the word of the day is bejesus - that's the second time I've seen it in a blog today. The other time - this is getting to be far too long for a comment but you'll enjoy it - was a girl who said her friend had spelled it "beejesus" and it gave her the idea for a brilliant Halloween costume: Bee-Jesus, just a combination of the two, like a Wuzzle. I love that. I may have to steal it, assuming I wouldn't bump into her on Halloween, which I probably wouldn't.
Post a Comment
<< Home