Oh the Things You'll See...
So yesterday seemed pretty long..maybe just cause I was in class till almost 4. But, I didn't skip Dosage Forms. I ment to, even woke up at the time I was supposed to leave. Got ready in a reasonable amount of time..and guilt tripped myself into going. I was even late..and class hadn't started when I walked in. It was good, I felt like I was doing the right thing.
So shooting last night while everyone else was watching Man of La Mancha was hilarious. Probably the most fun I've had doing this film yet...which is funny cause it's the second to last scene we're doing...the last one being one that we have to reshoot. Note worthy exchanges:
(the lighting was none existant so, as usual, we start lining up our car headlights)
Me: Guys, when we're famous, I want you all to remember this exact moment.
Vikki: No. This is like being in porn. You never admit you did porn. I'd never admit to being in this. Someone would dig it up and it'd be very scandelous and all of my boyfriends would break up with me.
Phil: Yeah, but your girlfriends would like it.
Vikki: Yeah, they'd think it was cute.
(Weston and I discussing the scene where I beat the crap out of him with a tire iron..thingy)
Weston: Hey, instead of hitting my in the face, why don't you just hit me in the nuts.
Me: um...ok.
::He practices doubling over a couple of times::
Weston: It's just I've never been hit in the nuts before, I'm not really sure how to react.
Me: uh....Sorry, I can't really help you there.
Weston: It's ok...I've never really been hit in the face before either.
(pause)
Weston: What can I say, I'm a lover not a fighter.
(After doing the scene where Zhen throws up for the fifth time)
Vikki: Can we not do this scene again, I seriously think I'm going to puke.
Evan: Here, I'll give you something else to think about--how many girls I can pay to have sex with me at once (Vikki is a getting a minor in Women's Studies)
Vikki: Um...I think that would be one.
Even: Oh..yeah..well...how about...no never mind, that might make you more sick.
Me: And...SCENE!
Between me and Weston discussing whether or not our laughter could be construed as aggression and/or tears, Julie saying the only line she had over and over and over again, the salsa vomit, the intermitent phone calls updating us on the status of the Yankee game, listening to Phil and Vikki's discourse on whether or not a vagina was an inverted penis, and hoping to goodness nobody decided to walk out the back door of the store we were shooting behind, it was all rather amusing.
Truth be told, I seriously was missing watching a good show with the love of my life. Seriously.

1 Comments:
If it makes you feel any better, you were missed! (By many, but audibly and frequently by one in particular.) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home