You're Going To Pay Me To Do What?
For the record, the more important things that seem to happen in my life, the less I blog. I guess I haven't really uncovered my true blog mojo.
Wow--worked twelve and a half hours today. Yes, that is my first full day by myself. No trainer. And I cannot believe that people pay me for this. I don't want to say that too loud. So in fact, I'm not gonna say it anymore at all.
Needless to say, my day was interesting. I started out thusly:
1.) not ahead of schedule, not late, but a little rushed.
2.) parked, had 15 minutes to clock in...it's a 15 minute walk
3.) grabbed a bike
4.) crashed the bike
5.) spent most of the morning being lost and hoping they wouldn't send me home for having a gapping hole in my knee...or a knee in my gapping hole.
You would think that would phase me, but not really. It was still loads of fun..even though my first couple of safaris sucked.
Then it rained. It's amazing the bonding power of adversity--very fascinating.
Then I had a Signal 4 at Cheers. That's an accident at unload. All's well, had a spotter, nothing hurt, manager said aye ok.
Anywho, gotta go--until next time! =]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home