Saturday, June 12, 2004

Hm.

I love you.

I have been feeling very immature lately..very slow and stagnant. Like I'm not growing. I should have a future. I should have a purpose. I'm not sure why, I just kind of feel like I'm not doing anything. Maybe that's because I didn't work today and that's kind of the main thing I have going on in my life right now so I kind of feel like a giant slacker. (for the luv of pete I miss you...does that make me immature?)

I feel like I'm drifting..purposeless. What kind of stories do I want to tell? What do I want to leave others with? Tao says go with the flow, but I feel like I'm just staying in one place..but I have to fight up stream to do it..but I don't want to..it just happens..it's funny that enough people get that feeling to form a religion. (I miss you..by choice?)

Alright entertaining moment to close us off: I've been asked how old I am quite a bit lately, and my response has been: "20. No--wait..17. Wait that's not right..wait 20. Yes 20. Wait--what's today? Oh, no--no I'm not 20. I'm 19. I think..wait..what's today? Oh yes, 20. I mean 19. Yes 19. I think. Yes twe--nineteen. 19." Should I be concerned?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home