The Latest and Greatest in the Life of Jen
-Passed Assessment at work today--YAY! to offical Safari driver status.
-Saw good production of Midsummer--YAY! to the most awesome Puck I have ever seen..simply brilliant--inspiring really, it's a moment I'd like to dwell on for the next couple of days.
-Picked up my paychecks--YAY! to having money...er..not being so much in debt.
-Cowboy Bebop is on--YAY! to fascinating stuff on TV.
-Off till Monday--YAY! to sleep.
-Got to hang out with Eric, Cindi, LuLu, Carrie, and Andrew for a bit today--YAY! to good times and nostalgia, even if it's only in my mind.
-I've been talking with Hector more lately--YAY! to friends (I don't want to say that too loud =] ). Wow..that makes me happy..I know I know..not too loud. =] (No Carl, I haven't forgotten about you either! Science buddy extraordinaire!)
-And of course..missing the Dumple--YAY! to the Dumple..dork dork dork dork dork--dork! Even worthy of an exclamation point..geez..we must never speak of this--doot a loo, doo a loo. (Silence Fink! Silence!)
-Missing the beach--YAY! the beach--YAY! vacation
And now, I feel and exposition of sleep come upon me. =]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home