Tear Me Off A Piece Of Blanket...
Quick update:
--Had a big exam tonight for the Physiological Basis of Disease (sounds impressive doesn't it?). And I bombed it. Big time. (but gosh I sure hope not...)
--Filming for the little film I'm in is going well, even though one of the people dropped out, we're supposed to finish this weekend...Sunday is going to be a very very long day.
--A thousand kool points to everyone who got a part in The Man of La Mancha--I am so excited! And I'm not even in it! Although I may be doing some assistant stage managing--keep your ears open.
--I discovered that sleeping on the floor is not such a bad thing. In fact, it's awesome.
--Speaking of awesome: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. Go see it! Now I'm a pretty simple person. Artsy films usually require a little too much thought for me. But this is just plain awesome.
Other then that I think I'm more busy then I know, so I think I'm gonna go now and stop slacking. Oh yes and YAY! for the BEAUTIFUL weather! I want to go to the beach one last time before it gets cold...although they say most of the beaches are pretty torn up. I feel like I kind of missed out on that this summer. On a similar note, I found myself missing California today. Which is odd because I was hardly there two days and didn't enjoy it too terribly much. I like I'd like to make ammends with that. I missed it today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home