Aye Me! How Sweet Is Love Itself Possessed When But Love's Shadows Are So Rich In Joy
A bit of advice for those kind hearted among you: If Chris ever asks you to be a Secret Shopper for him, DON'T DO IT! Geez louieze...how long did it take us? 5 hours. 5 HOURS! Oye Vye! SSSSSSSOOOOOOO hot! But we got free food, and we got to ride the Mummy (that's right, and how long did we wait? Count it: 5 minutes. That's right, getting a locker took longer. And yes that was through the regular single rider line, no special privelidges necessary--Genius! Pure Genius). But...we also didn't get to ride the Dumple's boat. So if anyone has Universal tickets that they would like to donate to the Jen-Desperately-Wants-To-Ride-The-Dumple's-Boat-Before-School-Starts (and yes the Fink, I will drive to Ferndale to pick you up if you want to go with me) then please send a head shot and resume to:
Doc
1234 Wish I Had Hotel Suite
InMyDreams, Happiness 56789
In other news, there was a blank, black CD in the garbage pile at the theatre whilst cleaning this weekend, which I had a sneaking suspicion was the work of the Dumple. So I snagged it and I'm listening to it now. It's kool. Some of the songs are on the mixes I have, which is a pleasant surprise. Now playing is Louie Armstrong...oh what a wonderful world indeed.
In other news, I love Bill and Tracy (when I typed that the first time I wrote "I love Billy." Oh do I have it bad or do I have it sssssooooooo good?). They just bring me happiness and hope for the world. It's really kool to see Michael too. He fascinates me. I would love to pick his brain.
(Now playing is When I Fall In Love)
In other news people said they would teach me how to sing. Somewhere inside that lights a little ball of happiness in me. It's one of those happies that you don't want to share with others though, whether it's because you're just not ready for it or because loosing it would hurt too much so you don't want to hope for too much, or just because the thought of it is just something you want to hold on to for just a little while longer before you let it go.
In other news, guys, I am slightly beyond gone. (Now playing: Dream a Little Dream of Me) I love you. There's no going back now. Not that it was much of an option before but this is just another affirmation. I love you. I'm not going anywhere. I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into. Cause when I'm tired I communicate via this weird system of half talk half sing. And as you can surmise from above, singing is not my forte (nyack nyack nyack). And I have a hard time distinguishing dreams from reality sometimes. And books from reality. And I don't like to clean up after other people. I believe in cleaning up after yourself. I believe in a lot of things that require a lot of time and energy...like arriving early...and seeing good movies..I hope you're up for that. =] Bottom line is I love you, and I saw a Spiderman bobble head that reminded me of you today...I'm also pretty simple. =]
(wow this is like the 8th song that also happens to be on my first mix--you're gonna have to explain this =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home