And There It Goes!
For real this time, I think I've lost my mind. I'm not joking. Really. It's gone. Gone.
I have always thought that the ultimate expression of who you are is what you think, do, and say when you have an infinite amount of time at your disposal and no obligations. This hurricane has provided those in the form of 5 free days and no electricity. I, as it turns out, am lazy, depressed, and insane. In America I believe that should entitle me to some kind of financial compensation...ok not really but it would be nice.
In other news my interactions with Hector have become a little wierd. It could be my insanity talking, but I think there's some definate strangeness and a few under currents of genuine concern mixed with unbuffered hostility. It's made for some strange dreams and a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.
I think my craziness is directly linked to not seeing the Dumple. I really think that's all there is to it.
I also think I should stop using the computer cause the screen just got really dim.
Adeiu..er adiue...aduie...you know what I mean.
Stay safe! Until next time keep me posted on your hurricane status and keep smiling!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home